First Access Home Care provides a warm, loving, home-like atmosphere where residents can thrive and live their best life. We offer 24-hour supervision by experienced, compassionate staff members dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each resident. At our adult family home in Lynnwood, Washington, all residents are treated with the utmost dignity and respect.
Our services include:
Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
We offer a specialized memory care program for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia. From symptom management, medication reminders, safety supervision, to personal care assistance, you can trust our caregivers to handle your loved one’s needs.
We have highly-trained staff members in the areas of ventilation and tracheostomy care. We offer airway management, inner and outer tube changes, deep suctioning catheter, tracheostomy changes, and more.
We help our residents properly manage their diabetes. From nutrition support, medication reminders, weight management, to blood glucose monitoring, we will make sure that our resident’s diabetes is under control.
We offer a range of services designed to meet the needs of our residents affected by Parkinson’s. From personal care assistance, medication reminders, meal preparation, to fall and injury prevention, we are ready to meet the complex Parkinson’s care needs of our clients.
We offer post-stroke care services and rehabilitation to help survivors become as independent as possible and to achieve the best possible quality of life. We offer rehabilitative therapy, mobility assistance, medication reminders, feeding assistance, and more.
Residents on Oxygen
We offer oxygen care services for our residents who need it. From equipment maintenance, oxygen therapy education, to respiratory assistance, our caregivers are trained to assist you with all of your oxygen therapy needs.
We provide compassionate and supportive care.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Assistance
- Health Management
- Activity Coordinator
- Incontinence Care Management
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming
- Incontinence Care
- Meal Preparation (special diets also available)
- Three Nutritional Meals a day with In-Between Snacks
- Assistance for Visual/Hearing Impaired
- Laundry/Housekeeping Assistance
- Pharmacy and Medication Delivery
- Home Health: Registered Nurse, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy (visits on-site)
- Private Room with Private Bathroom and Semi-Private Rooms with Private Bathroom (Furnished and Unfurnished)
- Daily Exercise and Activities
- Visits to Parks, Library, and Outings
- Planned Individualized Activities
- MD Care (visits on-site)
- RN on-site
- Podiatry Care (visits on-site)
- Laboratory (visits on-site)
- Hair Services (visits on-site)
Get In Touch
To determine your admission eligibility, you can Request an Assessment now. For other concerns, get in touch with us at 425-375-8013.